Fall Sermon Camp Is Here!
Based on our Popular Bootcamps, Sermon camp goes deeper and Runs longer to help you make lasting change.
Meets virtually one hour a week: October 12th to November 30th, 2017 (except Thanksgiving)
Join Fall Sermon Camp & Discover a Process that returns the joy to preaching
Sometimes you wonder if there's a better way to prepare your sermons.
But it's hard to know where to start and how to make change that matters—and lasts.
BsP's Sermon Camp provides the roadmap and structure you need to set up a better process.
Rooted in prayer and best practices, the tools you'll receive in Summer Camp will re-invigorate your spirituality and bring you closer to being the preacher you long to be.
Join BsP's Sermon Camp, and you'll:
- receive expert guidance from your preaching mentor, Lisa Cressman
- participate virtually from anywhere
- discover new insights about the Scripture and your preaching
- learn preaching strategies you'll be able to apply this week and every week
- experience your sermon prep as respite
- enjoy the camaraderie of colleagues during coaching sessions and on our private Facebook page
- learn how to finish your sermon by Friday!
Take advantage of the fall to revamp your preaching perspective and process. By the time Advent arrives, you'll have established a new process, schedule, and approach to preaching that will make sermon prep a time you look forward to each week.
held virtually So you can Participate from anywhere
Weekly sessions recorded in case you can't make it.
Thursdays, 10/12 to 11/30/2017 (except Thanksgiving), at 3:00 p.m. EST
Based on our eCourse, Craft an Effective Sermon by Friday, Sermon Camp provides an ideal combination of face-to-face meetings online, independent practice, and interactive Facebook support.
How does it work?
- Once registered, you'll receive information from your mentor and Craft an Effective Sermon by Friday.
- During Kickoff Week (October 12th), you'll meet online for introductions, and then complete BsP's 5-Day Accelerated Video Roadmap to learn the process to craft a meaningful sermon on your own schedule.
- For the next six weeks, we'll meet live online one hour each week for Q&A, office hours, and additional teaching as you work through one chapter of the eCourse/week and begin implementing the principles you're learning.
- BONUS: you'll be invited to join a private Facebook group for mutual support around the clock.
Valued at $1400
Get your Preaching reboot for $299
- 7 hours of live instruction and support with the Rev'd Lisa Cressman, D.Min., Mentor, Founder and Steward of Backstory Preaching, Preaching Instructor, Speaker, and Author of Backstory Preaching: Integrating Life, Spirituality and Craft (The Liturgical Press: Collegeville, 2018).
- BsP's eCourse Craft an Effective Sermon by Friday (PDF format)
- BsP's 5-Day Video Roadmap for Busy Preachers (accessed via private Facebook page)
- Access to a private Facebook group during Camp to ask questions, brainstorm ideas, share challenges and successes, and build community with like-minded preaching professionals
Subscribe to our newsletter and be the first to learn about Sermon Bootcamps and other special offers.