Write your most Effective Christmas sermon yet
& Enjoy the Holiday week, knowing you'll be finished by Friday, 12/23
Writing a sermon during the busiest week of the year is hard.
Preaching to your biggest audience adds pressure.
How will you find something new to say when simply finding the time to prepare seems impossible?
Join BsP's Christmas Sermon Bootcamp, and you'll:
- receive expert guidance from your preaching mentor
- participate virtually from anywhere
- relax, knowing your sermon prep time is scheduled
- discover new insights about the Scripture and your preaching
- learn preaching strategies you'll be able to implement this week and every week
- experience your sermon prep as respite
- enjoy the camaraderie of colleagues during daily coaching sessions
- finish your sermon by Friday!
held virtually Monday, 12/19, to Friday, 12/23, at 3:00 p.m. CST
Celebrate this holy day right—with time set aside to really listen to God's voice—in what will be a fun and focused time of preparation, resulting in an inspiring message of Good News.
- Focused on Luke 2:1-20 as the sermon Scripture (you can participate regardless of the passage you use)
- 1 hour/day of meeting online with your mentor and colleagues
- 1 hour/day of personal prayer and Scripture study
- 1 hour/day of sermon prep time on your own
- Schedule, daily guidance, and feedback provided
- Have your sermon ready to deliver by Friday, 12/23
Like all of Backstory Preaching's methods, Sermon Bootcamp is based on lectio divina, so prayer is its foundation.
Help your congregation experience the "old, old story" with fresh insights as you encounter God in a new way this Christmas.