The Preacher's Planner
Created by preachers for preachers, this planner brings the preacher's schedule, spirituality, reflection, and growth into one place. Simply print the PDF for a binder, folder, or clipboard.
Current Season: Advent and Christmas
Monthly, Weekly, and Daily Schedules
- Weeks are oriented Monday to Sunday since preachers work toward Sunday sermons
- Month view with prompts to set intentions for month and to reflect on successes and challenges
- Daily planner with hourly schedule and space to identify day's priorities
Entire Season's Lectionary (RCL)
- Entire RCL laid out for season: one page for Advent, one page for Christmas
- Includes all texts by date
- Space to take notes on each lesson for season so you can see themes and the "big picture"
Space for Task Lists, Reflection, Goals, and notes
- Task lists to get all your to-do's out of your brain and onto the page
- Space to reflect on your previous sermon to support growth and learning
- Prompts to set a preaching intention for your next sermon
- Storyboards, dot journal, and open space for notes
- Places to record gratitude and to cultivate awe and wonder
Follows BsP's 5-Day Process Based on Lectio Divina so You Craft an Effective Sermon by Friday
- Pray your sermon into being through Lectio Divina for sermon prep
- Includes an introduction and guide to help you quickly incorporate BsP's 5-day process into your week
- Provides pace for reflections/notes as you work through lectio, meditatio, oratio, and contemplatio to define your semon's message
- Incorporates prompts to identify your sermon's belief statement, hope statement, and the human condition they address
The Preacher's Planner for Advent & Christmas is yours free as a thank you for working with Backstory Preaching in 2017.
Simply click the button below to receive your free downloadable & printable PDF file.